Guest Interview

From time to time we have guest join us with a post or interview. Today I am happy to have a fellow author stop by:

Jamie Carie

Author of the Forgotten Castle Series


Jamie Carie writes novels about fierce, passionate women; their dreams; their fears; their triumphs. Her deepest desire is to see her readers find that same passion as they follow their destiny and discover deeper intimacy with Jesus.

She lives in Indianapolis with her husband and three sons.




A little more of This or That from Jamie:
 
Coffee or Tea: Coffee with cream
Black or white: Black, especially when it comes to clothes and shoes!
Cats or dogs: Dogs. I don’t stand a chance around my house with cats as my husband is jokingly called “the cat whisperer” and steals all their attention.
Vanilla or chocolate: Vanilla! I’m one of those few who don’t care for chocolate.
Beach or mountain: Tough one! I guess I’ll go with beach. I love the sapphire shades of blue in the waters of Mexico and the Caribbean.
Dance or sing: Sing. But I love to dance too!
Autumn or Spring: Spring. After a dreary winter it revitalizes me.
Snow or Sunshine: Sunshine. A sunny day with temperatures in the 70’s is perfect.
Hot or Cold: Hot – brings to mind fiery passion. J
Quite or Loud: Quiet. I need quiet to write and think. (Except for sometimes some music.)
Night or Day: Night. I’m a night owl and enjoy writing at night.
Movies, Music or Book: Movies. But I LOVE all three.
Call or Text: Text. I just do better with written words.
E-mail or snail mail: E-mail. What’s snail mail again? J
Mac or PC: PC right now, but my hubby has promised to buy me a Mac.
Hardcover, paperback, or ebook:  Moving more and more towards ebooks. They are just so convenient. 

 The Forgiven Duke


Tethered by her impulsive promise to marry Lord John Lemon - the path of least resistance - Alexandria Featherstone sets off toward Iceland in search of her parents with a leaden heart. A glimpse of her guardian, the Duke of St. Easton - the path less traveled by - on Dublin’s shore still haunts her.

Will he come after her? Will he drag her back to London, quelling her mission to rescue her treasure-seeking parents, or might he decide to throw caution to the wind and choose Foy Pour Devoir: “Faith for Duty,” the St. Easton motto. The Featherstone motto Valens et Volens: “Willing and Able,” beats in her heart and thrums through her veins. She will find her parents and find their love, no matter the cost.

The powerful yet wing-clipped Duke of St. Easton has never known the challenge that has become his life since hearing his ward’s name. Alexandria Featherstone will be the life or the death of him. Only time and God’s plan will reveal just how much this man can endure for the prize of love.




Want to know more about Jamie and The Forgotten Castle Series? Want more chances to enter the give-a-way and win? More stops on the tour can be found here: Forgiven Duke Tour.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ms. Hardy,

    thanks so much for this post>>:D
    master tour link:http://bookshelfconfessions.blogspot.com/2012/07/forgiven-duke-now-on-tour.html

    ReplyDelete